photo credit: Love Letter Photography
1. Whenever I move into a new house it takes me months to hang things on the walls. Something about putting holes in the walls seems extremely permanent and gives me anxiety. If you came in my house right now, you’d see frames and shelves laid out around the perimeter of the floor. Josh loves it I’m sure.
2. I bite my nails and need an intervention. Tips?
3. I tend to see the good in everyone and this is known to backfire on me.
4. I collect crosses. There is no significance behind it. I have a collage wall of them in every home I’ve lived in.
5. Girl time is good for the soul. It fills my cup, inspires me, keeps me going, and reminds me of where I come from. Do it more girls.
6. Have you tried Trader Joe’s frozen macaroons? Try them. Your welcome.
7. I just started this book. Read it and be inspired.
8. One of my biggest downfalls is caring what other people think. I’ve made huge strides since becoming a mom, but it’s still something that surfaces from time to time.
9. This board is making me happy right now. I can’t wait to have my own craft room/office space.
10. I am two semesters short of finishing my Psychology degree. I used to see this as failure but years later I see the other avenues it allowed me to explore. I still have thoughts of going back.
11. I have to be wearing a watch. I feel naked without one.
12. I always wanted to meet a guy with similar traits as my dad. I knew if I ever found him, I’d hold on tight. He’s been found. Grateful.
13. Growing up, my mom was the nurse at my pediatrician’s office. For the past 15 years she has been the nurse at my obgyn’s office. Landyn is a patient of my old pediatrician. I am so grateful for these doctors that have become family to us.
14. I can’t watch a movie at home without falling asleep.
15. I talk to both of my parents at least once a day.
16. I went to an all girls Catholic school for junior high and high school. It’s there where I met my friends for life. I hope to send Landyn there one day.
Let me get to know YOU better. Leave something random about YOU in the comments below.
Leelala is on: