My "Research"

Whenever I am perusing thru pinterest or fashion magazines,
I call it “my research”.
It sounds very important.
As though I am bettering myself and others at the same time.
It allows me to justify the mounds of dishes or loads of laundry I could be doing instead.
It’s a WIN WIN.
{Or at least that’s what I like to tell myself}.
Well with that being said,
my “research” tells me that the pretty braids I am seeing just about everywhere,
are HOT!
So effortless yet chic.
I LOVE!

Source: myyellowsandbox.blogspot.com via Stephanie on Pinterest

Source: forodestierro.mi-web.es via ampaaaro on Pinterest

Source: style.com via Olivia on Pinterest

Source: thebrideshairstylist.com via Alisa on Pinterest

Source: gorgeoustakethecity.tumblr.com via Amber on Pinterest

Do you LOVE the braids?

The winner of the Lilly Belle Giveaway is…

It’s a beautiful thing, this life of ours…

CONGRATS!

Email me at Lindslee00@gmail.com and we will get you set up.

Comments

1. jesse {GoodGirlGoneGlad} says:

I like this trend too! super cute!
    xx

2. I am loving all those pretty braids too, now if only I could just figure out how to do that with my hair, I'd be all set.

3. I am LOVING braids right now! I'm not coordinated enough to do them myself, but I think they are sooo pretty!

4. Bri @ Mod Memento says:

Gorgeous! Love that slanted single braid along the back…wow! I just braided my daughter's hair this afternoon and thought to myself that I need to put one in my own hair this week! 🙂 Thanks for the additional inspiration. Carry on with your very important research! 🙂

5. Very cute. I just tried to do my hair two days ago but my braids are insideout or something. Maby I will try again. Wish I had a little girl to do fun stuff to, But I am blessed with 2 boys.

6. The Balch Bunch says:

love this in fact I am sporting a braid today… Happy Wednesday sweet friend!

7. Tara {The Silver Lining} says:

Love your research!! 🙂 These hairstyles are all gorgeous! I'm in a wedding in December, and I might have to use one of these styles. Thanks for the help!!

8. Laura @ live.laugh.photograph says:

it seems like all i do in the summertime is braid and pin my hair up! i loooove the waterfall braids too! my favorite!

9. Rachel @ My Happily Ever After says:

i'm totally obsessed too!! although i haven't fully figured out the waterfall braids yet.

thanks for stopping by and for your sweet comments about my bridal shower pics!

10. I wish I could do those kinds of things, but I can't braid my hair unless its to the side of my hair, my hands don't work right trying to do my own in the back. LOL.
    LOVE you blog, you have such a sweet and fun nature and you can feel it in your posts. Will be following you here and on a twitter now!

XOXO
    Ashley
    @AMarieWilson

11. Hey! I emailed you!! I hope you got it!! So excited!!!

12. OMG, LOVE this!! I just did a post on hair last night, and have some of the same pics from pinterest!! Seriously, I do!! Soul sisters, I'm telling you!! 😉
    XOXO