design by TomKat Studio
Well Landyn’s first birthday party was a success. I couldn’t be happier with how everything turned out!
outfit by Tiny Belles Boutique
cupcake floral arrangements inspired by How Does She
cupcake toppers by TomKat Studio
cupcake pops inspired by How Does She
banner of Landyn’s first year
A few thank you’s:
- TomKat Studio for the adorable “cupcake” collection and making our invites and cupcake toppers that were such a hit.
- The girls over at How Does She for the continuous inspiration and party ideas. And answering all my emails about how to do this and where to find that…
- Emily at Tiny Belles Boutique for designing the perfect outfit for our cupcake theme (she even matched the cupcake on the onesie to TomKat’s invitations).
- Icing’s Designs for giving me that adorable party hat that Landyn would not keep on her head. (I’m saving it for next year)
- The lovely Martha Stewart. For your easy DIY pom-pom tutorial. Saved my life!
- Hostess with the Mostess, Eat Drink Pretty, Little Birdie Secrets, Pen, Paper, Flowers for being my party inspiration. You guys are so talented!
And of course my amazing family who helped make this party possible. Especially my hubby who shook his head at every idea and thought I was a crazy women for putting so much effort into a one year old birthday party. 🙂